Brantridge School supports the statemented needs and education, health and care plans for children with a wide range of ability levels and complex special needs.
Our pupils have a primary need of Social Emotional and Mental Health difficulties, however , we will consider the additional needs of any child and assess whether we are able to meet them.
We will consider for admission any boy aged between 6 and 13 who is:
- Statemented with Special Educational Needs
- Academically underachieving, but with the potential to make progress in the right environment
- Demonstrating behavioural difficulties linked mainly to: social, emotional factors, poor self-esteem, lack of confidence
- Diagnosed with conditions and learning difficulties such as Autistic Spectrum Conditions (ASC), Asperger’s Syndrome or Specific Learning Difficulties (dyslexia)
- Living in an established home base, within reasonable travelling distance of Brantridge School (i.e. London and home counties)
Consideration will additionally be given to those with a diagnosis of:
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), with or without medication
It should be noted that the school is able to offer assessment placements for Statement of SEN completion and trial periods. Brantridge is currently offering a limited number of weekly boarding placements to pupils and Local Authorities within commutable distance.