Under Cover

Worries & Complaints

If at any time you have any worries or concerns about your child please speak to any member of staff with whom you feel comfortable talking. We will all try to resolve any issues raised as quickly as possible. If the member of staff feels they need further support they will pass it on to a senior colleague. If you are dissatisfied with the way your concern has been managed, please contact Dafydd Roberts, Principal; or Robert Chowns, Interim Head of Care. Contact information and a contact form can be found here.

If you have a complaint that you would prefer to have dealt with externally, you can directly contact West Sussex Social Services Department on 01444 446100 or Ofsted 08456 404040. You may also wish to seek the support of your own Local Authority Special Educational Needs Department who are responsible for your child’s placement.