Equality and Diversity
At Brantridge School we value our multicultural community and celebrate our diversity, creating opportunities for all to contribute, participate and grow.
We are committed to ensuring that:
- We treat individuals fairly, with dignity and respect.
- Opportunities are open to all
- We provide a safe, supportive, inclusive and welcoming environment for pupils, staff and visitors.
Our key priorities are:
- To actively promote and maintain a positive school ethos and image that represents our values and commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion.
- To ensure that all pupils, staff and visitors are aware of and comply with our equality and diversity policy.
- To provide an accessible physical environment, that meets the needs of our pupils, staff and visitors.
- To provide a supportive, non-threatening yet challenging learning environment across the 24hr curriculum.
- To ensure that the curriculum, activity base and adult learning programmes are representative of our commitment to equality and diversity.
- Provide extended services which meet the needs of our pupils and their families.
- To ensure accurate and effective monitoring of Equality and Diversity at all levels of reporting and policy.